Hi! I’m Danni (aka. Mrs B, Bishop, Bish) – a caffeine fuelled home cook and domestic
slave goddess. Welcome to my blog and thanks for visiting! I’m self-taught, I love cooking rustic dishes for my family and friends and I hope you enjoy the recipes that I post. Please let me know if you do and let some of your friends know too!
16 facts about me:
- I overuse exclamation marks. Apologies in advance!
- My eyes are bigger than my belly.
- I LOVE aubergines.
- I don’t like olives but love olive oil. I know. Weird.
- I live in East London with my husband. I am a feeder.
- I am trying to learn Italian. Non capisco.
- I am addicted to coffee (well, Starbucks).
- My favourite TV chefs are Jamie Oliver (obviously. Pukka), Diana Henry and Tamasin Day Lewis. They tend to throw it all in and end up with something amazing IMHO.
- I am obsessed with bows. I have a friend who is also obsessed with bows. We talk about bows a lot.
- I am not a good flyer. Sorry if you have sat next to me on a flight.
- My biggest weakness is CHEESE.
- I am also a sucker for pretty packaging.
- And my guilty pleasure is instant mash potato. Shhhhhh.
- I can fall asleep anywhere. At a Broadway show, at a comedy club, at the movies, at the pub, at a nightclub, at my own dinner party… it’s all happened.
- I am attached to my iPhone. There’s probably an app for that.
- I’m allergic to cats, strawberries, avocados and ugly shoes.